Revolver Auctions is committed to bringing quality and highly sought-after artworks to discerning art collectors. Our clients are invited to bid in person, or online. The auction format allows you to decide on the price of the piece you want to purchase. We make it easy for you to participate in our online and live auctions.Revolver Auctions is committed to bringing quality and highly sought-after artworks to discerning art collectors. Our clients are invited to bid in person, or online.
Bidding methods: Revolver Auctions accepts the following bidding methods:
- Live, in-person bids on the day of the auction (limited to capacity).
- Live phone bids on the day of the auction.
- Absentee bids (please see our Absentee Bidding Form for more information) up to 6pm the day before the auction.
- Live online bids through our website
If you would like to bid on any of our listed items in person or by phone, we recommend registering for the auction early as space is limited.
- Invoice is based on hammer price plus commissions and applicable taxes.
- Buyers Premium: 25%.
- Buyers Premium: Payment is due within 14 days of the sale. Please review our Terms & Conditions of sale before bidding in auction.I f closed within (5) business days of end of sale, Buyers Premium drops to 22%
- Payment can be made by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) with a 3% additional service fee.$7500.00 limit on all Credit Card transactions.
- If Bidding is done through Live Auctioneers (www.liveauctioneers.com), then an additional 3% will be added to the hammer price.
- Tax: Revolver Auctions must collect sales tax for any purchases shipped within the state of California.
Frequently Asked Questions
A buyer’s premium is a percentage charged on the hammer price, otherwise known as the winning bid at an auction. It is paid to the auction house to cover administrative expenses. Revolver Auction’s buyer’s premium is 25% on all items.
Absentee bidding can be arranged if a buyer cannot attend the auction in person. In this case the buyer will place an absentee bid that will be taken into account during the auction. If you are unable to attend an auction, please contact a representative to fill out an absentee bidding form, or – download here.
All payments are due within seven days of the closing of the sale. Revolver Auctions accepts payment by wire transfer, cash, or cashiers check. Credit Card is accepted up to $7500.00 with a 3% fee. Please read our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on payment.
Tax will be applied to all works shipped within the state of California. Please consult your accountant if you have any additional questions about sales tax.
Clients are welcome to collect their purchases from our headquarters in person after payment has been made. Alternatively, if you are not located nearby, Revolver Auctions has an extensive network of certified fine art packers and shippers that offer our clients very competitive prices. We are happy to refer our clients to them.
A key feature of Revolver Auctions is its integration with the operations of Revolver Gallery. This means that art buyers can arrange private purchases in addition to or in alternative to purchasing works through our auctions. Private purchases remove the guesswork element inherent in the auction format (eliminating concerns such as “Will I get outbid for this item?” and “Will other interested parties increase my final purchase price?”), and transactions happen privately at the pace with which the buyer, consigner, and gallery are comfortable.
For more information contact us at email@example.com